the blogger
Adeth [View Profile]

links
hime
in love
future of phil feature
computer monster one
computer monster two
the real big brother
same line of thinking
whitehaired chef
sugarsmile
ultimate playgurl
kiddie-looking kolehiyala
madam president
mangki
poety bear

archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007


details
alteregoism © 2005 Adeth
Best viewed in 1024 x 768, IE 6+ (less funky in FF). CSS + Tables.

The Omen of all Omens
Friday, July 21, 2006 ~ 6:29 PM

Indeed. It was the omen of all omens. I have finally (FINALLY!) landed a job.

Sheer coincidence, perhaps, but what will dawn on your thoughts if the girl sitting in front of you inside the LRT was wearing a shirt with this print – “Your long wait is over”?

And who’s the lucky company??

The new classroom of 4jrn1 ’06 – Peoplesupport. Well, I didn't expect that I'll work for a call center 'til my mother underwent biopsy. But still, I know it'll be fun.

Yey! Glai, Kaiz, Leng, Corrs, and maybe Ghie, are all there. Classroom atmosphere. Hekhekhek.

Thanks and lotsa lotsa thanks to all. To Convergys, for failing me in my final interview, and to Monde (the biscuit-maker company), for creating Tini-Wini. I owe to you the sugar rush during the interview. (Can you just imagine an interviewee having one hell of a sugar rush?) It was insane, but definitely I benefited from it.

Thank God.

====

To Jam: It won’t be another broken vow. We’ll work things out. I’ll still have time for us. =) Thanks beb. Love you.

leave a comment